Worker suffers electrical burns while replacing gutters in Helm Farm
Posted on Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 at 8:57 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK – A man was severely electrocuted while replacing gutters and required hospitalization, News9 reports.
The man was working at a business on the 1100 block of NW 2nd Street by Classen Boulevard when a piece of the gutter he was replacing touched the power lines and electrocuted him.
Firefighters from the Oklahoma City Fire Department rescued the man from the roof. He was taken to Integris Baptist Hospital with severe external and internal burns.
The Oklahoma City burn injury lawyers of Abel Law Firm have extensive experience helping those who’ve been hurt due to the negligent actions of others. If you were injured in an accident, we can help. Our team will help you understand your rights and legal options and will seek the maximum compensation possible for your claim. Call us at (405) 451-5157 or fill out a contact form to schedule a free consultation with us online.